Sexual Activity and Content, Nudity, Sexually Explicit, Suggestive, Non-Consensual Explicit Imagery (NCEI)
Apr 13, 2022
• Ads must not feature sexually provocative images and references, including, but not limited to:
• People in poses emulating a sexual position or alluding to sexual activity whether clothed or unclothed.
• Sexually suggestive poses such as the parting of the legs or accentuation of the hip along with amorous or sexually passionate facial expressions.
• Poses such as hands on the hips, gripping of hair in conjunction with a sexually suggestive facial expression.
• Drawing undue attention to body parts, such as breasts or buttocks, in a sexual way (for example, exposure of breasts or excessive focus on the cleavage).
• Facial or bodily expression indicative of an orgasm.
• Suggestive undressing, such as pulling down a bra strap or underwear.
• Models in erotic lingerie such as stockings, suspenders or paraphernalia such as whips and chains.
• Sexual innuendo in text or image.