Regulated or Illegal Goods & Services
Apr 13, 2022
• Be associated with or encourage the consumption of illicit drugs.
• Reference any psychoactive effect of the product.
• Claim to cure, prevent or treat a disease, addiction or ailment, such as cancer, arthritis, or anxiety (products to ease pet separation anxiety are permitted).
• Products that claim to support general wellness, ease tension, and assist with stress relief are permitted.
• Images of hemp leaves are not permitted on homepages or Fire devices.
• For hemp supplements, images of hemp leaves can only appear on product packaging.
• For other permitted categories, images of hemp leaves can be used in ads (except on homepages/Fire devices) but must not reference or imply drug use or psychoactive effects, e.g. a hemp leaf surrounded by psychedelic colours or smoke is not acceptable.