Workforce Management Lead, Trust and Safety, YouTube
San Bruno, CA
Apr 1, 2022
• Bachelor's degree in Operations Management, Supply Chain, Workforce Management, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 10 years of experience managing teams focused on Data Science, Analytics, Workforce Operations, or a related area.
• 6 years of experience working in call centers, operations, vendor management, and/or workforce management in the technology industry.
• Six sigma black belt or equivalent certification.
• Experience managing workforces focused on operations (e.g., content moderation, mortgage processing, claims processing, etc.).
• Experience collaborating and influencing stakeholders across product and business functions.
• Experience using industry standard WFM systems (e.g., Verint, etc.) and leading efforts to build new WFM platforms and capabilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Passion for solving problems and identifying opportunities to drive operational excellence for the business.