VP, Trust & Safety
Aug 24, 2022
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 10-15 years proven experience in product management, Trust & Safety, or similar experience.
• Interest in solving Trust & Safety problems
• Demonstrated success leading initiatives and aligning organizations across multiple product lines and influencing the overall direction of a product or a company.'
• Ability to translate product strategy for abuse mitigation into detailed requirements for prototypes and final product development by engineering teams.
• Familiarity with information security frameworks and compliance
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to represent and advocate complex business or technical concepts with senior leadership.
• Strong technical and analytical abilities to frame solutions using data, but with deep emotional intelligence for the user and great product instincts
• Ability to create new processes and iterate on existing workflows
• Ability to thrive in ambiguity
• Demonstrated ability to work with a wide range of external groups and individuals on sensitive issues, including those who are opponents or critics.