Trust Risk Manager, Trust and Safety
May 9, 2022
• 3+ years of product risk assessment experience, anti-abuse operations, risk policy, or other related fields.
• 3+ years of Product Management or Project Management experience.
• BA/BS degree in a related technical discipline.
• Technology industry experience.
• Experience working with classifiers.
• Experience working with multiple cross-functional teams simultaneously .
• Outstanding organizational as well as verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent relationship skills; ability to establish credibility and rapport with technical and non-technical team members and to work collaboratively and cross-functionally.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; Ability to understand business and technical requirements and “speak the language” of the various stakeholders.
• Ability to influence and negotiate prioritization of product changes.
• Ability to multitask effectively and maintain a high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to adapt to changing business and technical conditions.
• Experience with common project management tools/Familiarity with agile development or other rapid iteration methodologies.
• Experience with metrics, analysis and other data-driven decision making.
• Ability to develop working knowledge of technical aspects of systems, including configuration, settings, logging, and permissions.
• Prior experience with risk management, Trust, Trust and Safety, and/or security strongly preferred.