Trust and Safety Specialist
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Sep 2, 2022
• Minimum 1 year of urgent customer service support or relevant prior experience handling urgent and high-priority issues, such as accidents, safety concerns, issue remediation, and/or insurance loss or 1 year of Uber experience.
• Willingness to work weekends, holidays and outside a standard 8 to 5 shift (Looking for overnight graveyard shifts).
• Pursuing degree in Criminal Justice, Business, or Communications.
• Experience in Law Enforcement, Claims Liability, HR.
• Experience with Crisis Management or Sensitivity Training.
• Experience in interviewing or debriefing critical incidents either in-person or over the phone.
• Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions in high pressure situations.