Trust and Safety Investigator
Aug 17, 2022
• 2+ years complex financial crime investigative experience
• 1+ years Intelligence Analysis or Law Enforcement experience working financial crimes
• BA/BS degree preferred Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) designation and/or Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist (ACAMS) a plus
• Demonstrated project management skills for planning/driving tasks across organizations while keeping initiatives on track to achieve desired outcomes Engage and partner with internal stakeholders and external partners in thinking and acting critically to identify opportunities for collaboration, raise awareness of investigative findings, and develop recommendations to mitigate risk.
• Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate complex information accurately, clearly and quickly to all levels of management Proficient in the use of a personal computer and its applications, including Windows and Windows based applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, a large Tech company Sheets, a large Tech company Doc, etc.)