top of page
Trust & Safety Risk Manager, Perfect Order Experience
Amazon.com Services, Inc.
San Diego, CA
Jun 14, 2022
• At least 5+ years of professional experience in Risk Management or other internal control functions (e.g. internal audit, compliance, fraud mitigation, etc.) in a financial services, payments, merchant/acquiring, audit/consulting, business software, retail or online services company.
• 3+ years of experience in Enterprise, Strategic, Product or Operational Risk roles.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Exceptional written communication skills - able to write, clearly and succinctly.
• Exceptional ownership and bias for action – willing to move quickly and decisively to resolve an incident.
• Strong critical thinker with the vision to work both tactically and strategically.
• Proven analytical thinking with a natural tendency to use data in decision-making and prioritization.
• Excellent cross departmental collaboration skills.
• Experience working in risk, fraud or compliance organizations.
• High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information.
• Strong enthusiasm to provide superb customer service to executive leadership and other key stakeholders.
• Proven ability to bring clarity to ambiguous situation.
• Demonstrated analytical and quantitative skills to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions.
bottom of page