Trust & Safety Operations Lead
New York, NY
May 25, 2022
• Previous experience in Trust & Safety operations, both in crafting and carrying out policies.
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving ability to effectively analyze data, regulatory requirements, and product limitations.
• Previous experience leading a globally-distributed, hard-working team in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
• Excellent collaborator with ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution or higher.
• Demonstrated passion for gaming and/or digital safety.
• Interest in and familiarity with mapping, augmented reality, and gaming.