Trust & Safety Manager - Fraud
Jun 15, 2022
• A curiosity about working in a fast-paced environment with changing responsibilities, and a willingness to lend a helping hand wherever it's needed.
• Minimum 5-7 years in fraud operations, CNP environment, chargebacks, or related environment.
• Great people leadership skills!.
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to synthesize complex topics and build compelling narratives for various audiences.
• Strong collaboration skills and desire to help others learn!.
• High level of accountability and ownership – driven and focused self-starter.
• Strategic demeanor – the ability to think ahead of where the company is at now.
• Assess and measure the impact of product changes and vendor performance.
• Work cross functionally with Product, Engineering, Operations to inspire changes.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.