Trust & Safety Investigator - Platform Ops
Apr 5, 2022
• You have 1- 3 years of anti-abuse or support escalations experience at an Internet Service Provider or hosting provider Demonstrate working knowledge of DNS and how the Internet works Working knowledge of financial fraud You’ve worked with lawyers, and legal teams.
• You’ve interacted with law enforcement individuals and agencies
• Experience managing sensitive content and emotionally charged escalations with tact and a calm demeanor You have excellent written and verbal communication skills You have a strong anti-abuse and/or support escalation background Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks Bonus Points: Experience with the legal considerations related to hosted material (notice & takedown)
• Familiarity with DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act), copyright, and trademark issues.
• Familiarity with ICANN Compliance requirements Familiarity with Email delivery and IP Reputation management