Trust & Safety Associate
Jul 12, 2022
• 1+ years of experience in compliance, privacy, risk management, transaction fraud, fraud operations, chargeback processing, or legal support.
• BA/BS degree in a related field is preferred.
• Experience in online privacy-related projects, program management, and customer communication (email, phone, and chat) is preferred.
• Expert knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel) is preferred.
• Knowledge of card industry (VISA/MasterCard regulations, privacy issues, and industry risk trends) is preferred.
• Knowledge of social media (and the technologies that support it) and internal systems/software (Intranet, web-based applications) is preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and follow-up skills with the ability to explain Internet functionality to customers via telephone and email are preferred.
• Ability to identify, analyze and report risk trends to improve customer experience and make discretionary decisions based on appropriate research is preferred.
• Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision is preferred.