Trust & Safety Advocate
Dallas, TX, USA
Sep 19, 2022
• You have at least 3 years of high-volume customer care support, content moderation, or help center operations experience (and exposure to safety- or fraud-related issues/crime would be helpful in this role).
• You have prior experience with CRM, customer database, or customer support systems and tools.
• You are a critical thinker with emotional intelligence, creative problem-solving skills, and strong attention to detail.
• You have the ability to review content that may be disturbing, while also providing assistance and extending empathy to our member base without involving personal beliefs.
• You are committed to following Company processes and guidelines to solve problems and will exercise sound judgement within a highly ambiguous environment.