Threat Intelligence Analyst, Trust and Safety
New York, NY
May 31, 2022
• Master's degree in Law, Political Science, Public Policy, International Relations, Journalism, Anthropology, or equivalent practical experience.
• 4 years experience in trust and safety at a technology company.
• Experience in intelligence, security analysis, threat/risk management, or a related field (e.g., academia, research, intelligence teams) in the online content risk space.
• Experience using an analytical and data-driven approach to answer questions.
• Knowledge of internet technologies, related policy, and regulatory environments.
• Understanding of international and geopolitical events, how they impact online content abuse, and/or experience in research based role.
• Understanding of international and geopolitical events and how they may impact a global company.
• Ability to identify, break down, solve problems, and carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision.