Systems Abuse Investigation Manager, Trust and Safety Ads
May 13, 2022
• Bachelor's degree in a technology/business related field or equivalent practical experience.
• 7 years of experience in Operations Management, Product/Program Management, Policy Development/Enforcement, Process Design, or Management Consulting.
• 2 years of experience in people management or a related leadership role with a focus on hiring, mentoring, and retaining talent.
• Experience in Operations, Program Management, or Management Consulting.
• Experience leading cross-functional projects across organizational boundaries.
• Ability to work independently, complete projects in a timely manner, and manage/influence cross-functional stakeholders.
• Ability to synthesize information and manage details, craft, and deliver executive presentations.
• Ability to quickly adapt and work in a fast-paced and fast-changing team environment.
• Excellent leadership, written and verbal communication skills.