top of page
Software Engineer I - Trust And Safety - Job Seeker
Mar 23, 2022
• Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Mathematics or equivalent field required
• 1 year of work experience in software programming.
• Experience must include at least one of the following languages: Java, C, C
• C#, Python, Go, or Perl
• Databases, including MySQL, Mongo, or a similar program; or
• A collection of systems connected and communicating via a network connection.
• In the Job Seeker organization, our promise is to deliver best in class service to our job seekers and teammates worldwide.
• We focus on collaboration, the ability to adapt to user needs, and a passionate approach to service to help job seekers navigate through the ever-changing recruitment landscape.
• Simply put, our vision is to help job seekers get better jobs.
• As the world’s number 1 job site*, our mission is to help all people get jobs.
• We strive to cultivate an inclusive and accessible workplace where all people feel comfortable being themselves.
• We're looking to grow our teams with more people who share our enthusiasm for innovation and creating the best experience for job seekers.
• Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance.
• Other rewards may include quarterly bonuses, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
• We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, neuro-diversity, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
• To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at TAhelp@indeed.com at least one week in advance of your interview.
• We value diverse experiences, including those who have had prior contact with the criminal legal system.
• We are committed to providing individuals with criminal records, including formerly incarcerated individuals, a fair chance at employment.
• Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits -
• For positions that require some in-office work or in-person client meetings, exceptions to these in-office or in-person job requirements may be made at the discretion of the business through June 2022, at which point full vaccination will be required.
• To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
bottom of page