Software Engineer - Trust & Safety Engineering Team
Mar 30, 2022
• About the team Cloudflare’s mission is to help build a better internet and the Trust & Safety Engineering (TSENG) team lives at the core of that effort.
• The team empowers customers with products and services to combat abuse , enables deeper coordination with our external industry anti-abuse partners, and ensures teams in the company can respond to the quickly changing legal landscape of the internet with scalable tools and services.
• This includes services which have a direct impact on efforts to stop the spread of CSAM (child sexual abuse material) across the internet.
• About the Role Engineers on the Trust & Safety Engineering team are responsible for the entire software development lifecycle for our products and services which include both internal and customer-facing software.
• Whether closing gaps in our abuse processing pipeline, extending our Trust & Safety platform, or road mapping the future of Trust & Safety solutions, software engineers on the Trust & Safety Engineering team are critical to Cloudflare’s ability to help make the internet a better place.
• This role will be based out of our Austin office.