top of page
Senior Trust & Safety Investigator
Mountain View, CA
May 29, 2022
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience 3 years of experience working in technology, safety, or a related field.
• Flexible work-hours: full-time and weekends as needed.
• Experience investigating criminality or abuse on or off-line.
• Experience working with product and engineering teams to develop tools and solutions that improve trust across a platform or product At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate.
• EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don't be shy and contact us at accommodations-extsnap.com.
• We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms.
• Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap's long-term success.
bottom of page