top of page
Senior Program Manager, Prime Video Trust & Safety
Amazon.com Services LLC
Seattle, WA, USA
Oct 26, 2022
• Program Manager to support the Prime Video Trust & Safety team and lead operational programs for Maturity Ratings.
• Prime Video Trust & Safety programs aim to enable a globally trusted customer experience by ensuring that Prime Video (PV) provides content customers love and trust and accurate, meaningful and complete information to empowering customers to make informed viewing choices for themselves and their children.
• This role will focus on defining operations programs for Maturity Ratings.
• This role will require a leader who thinks big and invents relentlessly on behalf of our customers.
• In addition to continuously driving and improving the execution of this core mission, the Sr.
• Program Manager will work closely with their cross-functional counterparts in engineering, product management, legal, PR, marketing, customer service, and executive teams to bring products to market, develop and grow business opportunities, and enhance our customer experience.
• A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment, leveraging analytical expertise and resourcefulness to autonomously deliver successful results.
bottom of page