Senior Manager Trust and Safety Content Policy
San Francisco, CA
Jun 29, 2022
• 5 years of technology industry expertise in either policy, policy communications, operations, or legal.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. As part of your application, you will complete a written policy proposal exercise.
• Experience working with user generated content and licensed content services and the surrounding policy environments.
• Demonstrated experience problem-solving in demanding environments.
• Experience working with global teams and communicating with stakeholders cross-functionally. Preferred qualification Bonus Points.
• Strong familiarity with Twitch, our creators, and our community.
• Experience writing scaled online content moderation policies.
• Experience with the content moderation and trust and safety landscape, particularly with regards to live streaming content.