top of page
Senior Data Scientist, Trust & Safety - Account Integrity
San Mateo, CA
May 12, 2022
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Applied Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Economics or other technical field.
• 4+ years of industry experience OR 2+ years of academic experience in addition to 2+ years of industry experience.
• 2+ years of experience in statistical modelling and machine learning.
• 2+ years of experience using big data query/processing languages such as SQL, Hive or Spark to transform/manipulate very large datasets.
• 2+ years of experience in one or more Scripting languages such as Python or R
• MS or PhD in Computer Science, Applied Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, Economics or other technical field
• 2+ years of industry experience in analytics focused on improving detection of automated users and repeat account signup at a company with large-scale data.
• 2+ years of experience in fast-paced environment or fast growing company, such as the tech sector.
• Demonstrated ability to lead or build project areas from scratch as an individual contributor.
• Demonstrated impact in reducing platform harm from bot activity.
bottom of page