top of page
Senior Data Analyst Trust Safety Enablement
Los Angeles, CA
Jun 21, 2022
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• 3+ years of relevant work experience in an operations, data-oriented, and/or quantitative role, or related consulting experience.
• Flexible work-hours: full-time and weekends as needed.
• Bachelor's degree in criminal justice, political science, sociology, public administration, international relations, computer science, mathematics, economics, or another related area of study.
• Experience working in trust and safety, law enforcement, legal, compliance, or a related field
• Experience working with product and engineering teams to develop tools and solutions that improve trust across a platform or product.
• A passion for Snapchat and online safety!
bottom of page