top of page
Senior Counsel, Trust & Safety
Jun 1, 2022
• Bachelor’s degree plus Juris Doctorate from an ABA-accredited law school
• Member in good standing of the California, Washington or New York bar
• 15+ years of legal experience as a licensed attorney, including experience in a product counseling, product regulatory or technology-focused practice
• Strong analytical, communication, and client interaction skills.
• Expertise in privacy, machine learning, intellectual property, and other legal domains germane to counseling the Trust & Safety organization in the development of a complex and regulated social media and entertainment platform.
• Exceptional initiative and proven ability to work efficiently and effectively in a hyper fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work independently while contributing successfully to cross-functional teams.
• Experience working with international teams in non-US markets in a cross-functional environment
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines.
• Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor.
bottom of page