Security Engineering Manager, Trust and Safety Detection
New York, NY
May 24, 2022
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of experience managing a team of engineering and/or security operations professionals for a distributed organization.
• 5 years of technical experience as an individual contributor security professional prior to management.
• Experience with detection, incident response, systems and network hardening, and threat intelligence.
• Ability to prioritize and manage across multiple, often time-sensitive initiatives.
• Exceptional organizational, communication, and leadership skills.
•Skilled at recruiting and managing a team of experienced engineers on large-scale projects.