top of page
Security Analyst, Trust and Safety, Chrome Extensions
San Francisco, CA, USA
Oct 7, 2022
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, a related quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
• Experience in static and dynamic analysis of malicious binaries.
• Experience working in a security or privacy team on data protection and user trust, fraud risk management and investigations, internet advertising, or e-commerce.
• Experience in handling multiple datasets using programming languages (e.g., SQL and Python).
• Ability to understand how the internet works economically, socially, and technically, with knowledge of the desktop and mobile apps ecosystem.
• Ability to identify review workflow pain points and implement solutions to optimize or scale processes.
bottom of page