top of page
Security Abuse Analyst, Safe Browsing, Trust and Safety
Sunnyvale, CA, USA
Oct 18, 2022
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 2 years of experience in Web Security, Risk Analytics, Anti-abuse, Fraud Detection/Prevention, Data Analytics, or Data Science.
• Experience in statistical software (e.g., R), database language (e.g., SQL), or scripting languages (e.g., Python).
• Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics, Operations Research, or related technical field.
• Experience in one or more of the following areas: querying and analyzing large datasets, statistical analysis, or data-focused programming.
• Experience in Security, Phishing, Malware, Abuse/Fraud Detection, Web Security Research, or related anti-abuse topics.
• Understanding of how the internet works economically, socially, and technically, with domain knowledge in security, phishing, malware, or related topics.
• Ability to independently prioritize competing stakeholder demands, and manage multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
bottom of page