top of page
Scaled Abuse Enforcement Analyst, YouTube Trust and Safety
San Bruno, CA
Mar 17, 2022
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
• 1 year of experience with analytics in an operations environment at scale
• 1 year of experience in anti-abuse
• Experience handling content enforcement escalations.
• Experience working in a global environment and managing projects/relationships in multiple countries.
• Experience defining policies for anti-abuse or customer support operations, reviewing content, answering user questions, and working with vendors
• Knowledge of basic SQL and comfort with data analysis via spreadsheets
• Ability to communicate in a clear and compelling manner to multiple stakeholder groups.
• Ability to lead complex projects across new and evolving stakeholder groups.
• Excellent attention to detail with communication, presentation, decision-making, and training skills
bottom of page