top of page
Scaled Abuse Analyst, YouTube Trust and Safety-Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
Apr 3, 2022
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• SQL experience (e.g., SQL, MySQL, MapReduce).
• Experience with fraud and abuse dynamics in online platforms.
• Experience in data analysis and statistical modeling.
• Experience in project management, data management, metrics analysis, experiment design and automation.
• Experience with classification systems, ranking systems, or similar.
• Experience collecting, managing, and synthesizing large data sets and information from disparate sources, statistical modeling, data mining, and data analysis.
• Experience with problem-solving and excellent quantitative skills, with the ability to translate analytical insights into business strategies and actions.
• High-level product and policy knowledge, with the ability to understand/design training roadmaps and to communicate between multiple levels.
• Interest in fraud and abuse dynamics in online platforms.
bottom of page