Risk Intel Analyst, Trust And Safety, Geo
01/31/2022 5:55:55 AM
• Minimum qualifications:+ Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience+ 5 years experience in relevant fields (e.g., Data Analytics, Internet Industry, Intelligence, Cyber Security, Research, Risk and Fraud Investigation, etc.)
• Preferred qualifications:+ Experience producing and leveraging analysis of malicious, criminal, and/or violent actors (states, groups, and individuals) in cyberspace+ Familiarity with information operations Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs)+ Experience in one or more of the following areas: Coding (e.g., C/C
• You will work globally and cross-functionally to resolve complex online safety situations and handle abuse and fraud cases.
• As a part of he Geo team you will develop and manage cross-functional relationships with Engineering, Product, Legal, Sales, and Operations teams in a multifaceted effort to improve our processes for identifying and resolving policy and quality issues.
• You will investigate various fraud trends, account-related abuse, questionable business practices, violations of Google's policies, and general misuse of Geo products.
• You will leverage technology to have a direct impact on improving the experience of Google users.
• At Google we work hard to earn our users trust every day.
• Trust & Safety is Google s team of abuse fighting and user trust experts working daily to make the internet a safer place.
• We partner with teams across Google to deliver bold solutions in abuse areas such as malware, spam, and account hijacking.
• A diverse team of Analysts, Policy Specialists, Engineers, and Program Managers, we work to reduce risk and fight abuse across all of Google s products, protecting our users, advertisers, and publishers across the globe in over 40 languages.
• + Build strong cross-functional partnerships with product, policy, and engineering teams working on risks related to sensitive content (misinformation, violent extremism, and hate) and fraud to understand product direction and make sure execution matches.
• + Lead initiatives focused on understanding emerging threat possibilities for Google Maps and consistently surface insights around tactics techniques and procedures to leadership to inform and influence risk mitigation strategy.
• + Manage multiple interdependent projects of moderate to high complexity and scope.
• + Debug individual cases for abuse.
• Design and conduct pen tests, red team exercises, and product threat analysis to systematically uncover vulnerabilities and establish regular reporting to keep stakeholders up to date on progress, findings, and recommendations.
• + Occasionally review and/or handle exposure to sensitive/explicit content.
• Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
• We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
• We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
• See also Google's EEO Policy ( and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form