Program Manager, Workforce Management, Trust and Safety, YouTube
San Bruno, CA, USA
Sep 15, 2022
• Bachelor's degree in Operations Management, Supply Chain, Workforce Management, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 4 years of experience in Program Management on Data Science, Analytics, Workforce Operations, or a related area.
• 8 years of experience working in Call Centers, Operations, Vendor Management, and/or Workforce Management in the technology industry.
• Certification in six sigma black belt or a related field.
• Experience managing workforces focused on operations (e.g., content moderation, mortgage processing, claims processing).
• Experience collaborating and influencing stakeholders across product and business functions.
• Experience using industry standard WFM systems (e.g., Verint) and leading efforts to build new WFM platforms and capabilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Passion for solving problems and identifying opportunities to drive operational excellence for the business.