Product Policy Manager, Central America & Caribbean - Trust & Safety
May 20, 2022
• 5+ years experience in policy, policy enforcement, law, or public policy.
• Deep interest in content management and online community development.
• Native language skills in Spanish and fluency in English. Knowledge of French preferred.
• Exposure to Trust & Safety, content policy, brand safety roles or another relevant field.
• Understanding of international Internet, social media and/or platform content issues.
• Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments, identify trade-offs, and make decisions in high-pressure situations.
• Experience managing complex research projects and proven ability to develop sound research methodologies preferred.
• Strong communication and cross-functional skills, with the ability to collaborate with different internal teams.