Product Designer, Safety Experience (Trust & Safety)
Los Angeles, CA
Mar 24, 2022
• 3+ years of professional experience
• Fluent in all stages of the 0 to 1 product design process, including discovery, research, conceptualization, information architecture, prototyping, interaction design, micro-interactions and design QA with engineering.
• Experience designing for Android, iOS, and web.
• Knowledge of Apple's HIG patterns & Material design.
• Outstanding visual design skills and strong understanding of foundational design basics (form, color theory and typography).
• Proficient in Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and prototyping tools.
• Bachelor's degree in Design, HCI or Computer Science, or equivalent experience preferred.
• We will work on a product that has an immediate impact on people's lives all around the world!
• Collaborating with a team of creative, fun and driven colleagues.
• Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP).
• Other perks and wellness benefits like a fitness membership subsidy, paid concierge medical membership, pet insurance offerings, and a commuter subsidy.
• A robust Learning+Development offering including our Mentor Match program, access to a library of 6,000+ online learning courses through Udemy, and an annual L+D stipend.
• Access to mental health resources.
• Fertility preservation benefits.
• No Meeting Wednesdays and a wide range of products and service discounts through Perkspot.
• Charitable donations match up to $15,000 annually.
• Monthly and weekly interactive virtual events including Book Club, trivia with prizes and yoga workouts.
• The opportunity to join six active Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
• At Tinder, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our product, and our community.
• We strive to make our workplace an inclusive and diverse environment, giving people from all walks of life the opportunity to have a voice.
• We champion and encourage those who bring different perspectives, ideas, and creativity to join our team dedicated to bringing people together across the globe.
• Tinder is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we welcome all people regardless of sex, gender identity, race, ethnicity, disability, or other lived experience.