top of page
Principal Engineer, Trust and Safety
San Bruno, CA
Jul 3, 2022
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 15 years of experience in software development in programming languages (e.g., C, C++, Java) to build distributed systems.
• Experience creating a vision for the future.
• Experience in content moderation.
• Experience in cyber security.
• Experience working with full stack development and full release cycle.
• Experience driving a portfolio of concurrent engineering projects running the gamut from short-term critical feature launches to long-term research initiatives.
• Ability to promote product excellence and collaboration.
• Ability to think in a strategic manner to develop innovative platforms and execute a multi-year roadmap.
bottom of page