Policy Specialist, Trust and Safety
New York, NY
Apr 20, 2022
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 years of experience in technology, public policy, or a related field.
• 2 years of experience working on hate speech/harassment, either in an academic setting, public policy, or a technology related environment.
• Experience working in technology companies, public policy, or other relevant fields.
• Project management experience with organization and communication skills, managing projects at an enterprise level.
• Ability to translate complex issues into simple, clear language, and to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and navigate organizational boundaries.