top of page
Policy Specialist, Google Workspace, Trust and Safety
New York, NY
May 19, 2022
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 3 years of relevant work experience.
• Experience in policy, legal operations, regulatory environment, or content moderation in similar industries.
• MBA, Master's degree, other advanced degree, or related work experience.
• Experience working with one of the following: Internet technologies, related policy and regulatory environments and challenges affecting the internet, free expression, online safety, and content moderation.
• Experience working with, influencing and negotiating with a broad array of cross-functional stakeholders.
• Experience using data/technology to identify and solve complex business challenges or experience diagnosing operational pain points and leading efforts to reduce these issues.
• Knowledge or practical experience in the area of human rights.
• Demonstrated project management and communication skills.
bottom of page