top of page
Policy Manager, Medical Misinformation, Trust and Safety (Portuguese)
San Bruno, CA
Apr 22, 2022
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 4 years of experience working with policies or user safety.
• Experience in operations such as scaled or sales operations, vendor management or process, or organizational optimization.
• Ability to speak and write in Brazilian Portuguese fluently.
• Experience identifying abuse trends or working in news or policy with knowledge of international issues (e.g., freedom of expression, online controversial content, misinformation, cyber crime, etc.).
• Experience in content policy, anti-abuse, and reviewing online content.
• Experience in the misinformation space, specifically in Brazil, Mexico, or other Latin American markets.
• Experience building relationships with cross-functional partners across geographies.
• Experience with SQL and spreadsheet software.
• Demonstrated business judgment, combined with influencing, and communication skills.
bottom of page