Policy Lead - Child Safety Trust and Safety
San Bruno, CA
Jul 3, 2022
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of experience in drafting or enforcing policy for an online platform or engagement with online public policy issues.
• Experience working with global teams and communicating with stakeholders cross-functionally.
• Experience in engaging and discussing sensitive or controversial topics.
• Experience with implementing strategic and/or large scale projects in a demanding and fast-moving environment.
• Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
• Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving and attention to detail skills.