Policy Lead, Legal Removals, Trust and Safety
San Francisco, CA
May 23, 2022
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 4 years of experience in Planning, Policy Analysis, Policy Development, Project Management, or Process Improvement and law public policy or law in Asia Pacific.
• Experience working with one of the following: internet technologies, related policy and regulatory environments and challenges affecting the internet, free expression, online safety, and content moderation.
• Experience working with, influencing, and negotiating with a broad array of cross-functional stakeholders.
• Experience using data and technology to identify and solve complex business challenges or experience diagnosing operational pain points and leading efforts to reduce these issues.
• Experience with APAC countries.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to translate complex challenges into simple and clear language.