Policy Lead, Hate/Harassment, YouTube Trust and Safety
Apr 26, 2022
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of experience in developing or managing policy for an online platform/engagement with online public policy issues.
• Experience working with global teams and communicating with cross-functional stakeholders.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in data-driven impact analysis.
• Experience implementing strategic and/or large-scale projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work in a changing environment.
• Ability to engage and discuss sensitive or controversial topics.
• Excellent attention to detail.