top of page
Policy Advisor Kids Family Experiences Trust And Safety Jobs
Los Angeles, CA
Apr 1, 2022
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 4 years of hands-on experience with child development.
• Experience working on kids & family policies, including accounting for the developmental needs of children in developing product and content policies.
• JD, MBA or Master’s degree.
• Experience with policy and knowledge of the technology sector and key policy issues affecting kids online (e.g., online safety, parental supervision, right to participation, etc).
• Experience with advanced product/program management.
• Experience using data and technology to solve business problems.
• Ability to translate complex issues into simple, clear language and to collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and navigate organizational boundaries.
bottom of page