Manager, User Protection, Trust and Safety Ads
Mar 16, 2022
• Bachelor's degree in a technology/business field or equivalent practical experience.
• 8 years of experience in Operations Management, Product/Program Management, Policy Development/Enforcement, Process Design, or Management Consulting.
• 2 years of experience in leadership and people management with a focus on hiring, mentoring, and retaining talent.
• MBA degree.
• Experience managing strategic programs that span organizations and have a direct business impact.
• Understanding of how the Internet works economically, socially and technically.
•Ability to synthesize information and recognize goals.
• Excellent analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills with an interest in innovation, technology, and Google products.
• Ability to think logically and work effectively in a fast-paced/constantly evolving environment and influence/communicate cross-functionally and cross-geographically with all levels of management.