top of page
Lead, Regional Intelligence Analyst, Trust and Safety
San Bruno, CA
May 1, 2022
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 6 years of experience leading projects and working with cross-functional teams and communicating with stakeholders and executives.
• Experience communicating with a variety of audiences while explaining technical and non-technical concepts.
• Experience working in management in a security or intelligence role, or in managing a geographically distributed team.
• Understanding of YouTube and the larger social media ecosystem.
• Knowledge of global events; political, economic, and cultural drivers of global conflicts and how social media impacts contentious global issues.
• Passion and curiosity for content abuse, content abuse implications, and making YouTube a safe place for users.
bottom of page