Infra-Security Engineer, Devices & Services, Trust & Safety
Jun 7, 2022
• 4+ years of experience working in public, or private, Infrastructure-as-a-Service platforms, focusing on security.
• 3+ years of experience writing in scripted languages, as a core or ancillary duty (Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.)*
• 1+ years of experience in Splunk, ELK, or similar log aggregation and query platform.
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of the integration of Amazon Web Services with fundamental Information Security principles for both architectural review and implementation.
• 2+ years of experience in a GNU/Linux systems administration/devops/sre role, with a focus on security.