top of page
Incident Commander, Trust and Safety
Redwood City, CA
Jun 24, 2022
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of experience in the technology industry or a related technical field.
• Experience in managing, coordinating, and ensuring resolution on executive-facing escalations, and incident response across multiple cross-functional teams.
• Ability to work outside traditional business hours on occasion to support an incident.
• Experience analyzing data sets using up-to-date tools (e.g. SQL, R, MapReduce).
• Experience with Google products, infrastructure, and types of online abuse.
• Experience building more effective and efficient incident management functions, including incident coordination in domains such as risk, abuse, fraud, etc.
• Experience in high-pressure situations.
• Knowledge of international and geopolitical events and how they may impact a global technology company.
bottom of page