top of page
Head of PMO & Enablement, Americas - Trust & Safety
Mountain View, CA
Jul 4, 2022
• 10+ years experience in complex program management, strategic planning, business process improvement, performance management, and/or change management
• 5+ years of experience organizing and directing decision-making across multiple teams and departments with direct people management experience.
• Exceptional RQ, i.e. superb interpersonal and influencing skills. Able to diffuse work conflict without needing assistance from the senior leadership team.
• Adept at handling sensitive information and situations with care and confidence.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Proficient in leading from behind the scenes and communicating diplomatically with a variety of personality types.
• Highly organized with the ability to skillfully manage multiple programs and diverse stakeholders. Highly adept at cross-functional communication and stakeholder management.
• Highly entrepreneurial self-starter. Proactively anticipates and responds to opportunities and problems before others notice them.
• Proven ability to rapidly identify problems, thoroughly analyze them, then develop and deliver pragmatic solutions.
• Skilled in preparing presentations, spreadsheets, and actionable data.
• Communicates, performs, and reacts well under pressure and ambiguity.
• Flexibility to work early mornings or late evenings as needed due to time zone differences.
• Experience directly in Trust & Safety or a comparable technical field or complex global org.
• Experience working in a Management Consulting firm and/or Chief of Staff experience at a large, global company.
• Lean Six-sigma and/or PMP Certification.
bottom of page