Global Lead, Search Trust and Safety
New York, NY, USA
Oct 7, 2022
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
• 10 years of experience working in Web-Research, Risk and Fraud Detection, Numerical Analysis, or Search Engine Optimization.
• Experience in analytics tools and/or data analysis (e.g., SQL or Python).
• Experience in a leadership role on an investigative team.
• Experience in analyzing data sets using up-to-date tools.
• Experience in leading cross-functional projects across organizational boundaries.
• Experience in developing detailed operational processes from scratch.
• Ability to develop expertise in multiple product areas and simultaneously balance workload.
• Ability to work independently and complete projects in a timely manner.
• Ability to navigate and influence cross-team stakeholders, with strong mentorship skills.