top of page
Global Forecast Lead, Trust and Safety, YouTube
San Bruno, CA
Apr 21, 2022
• Bachelor's degree in Operations Research, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, a related quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 10 years of experience working as a Data Scientist or related role.
• 8 years of experience developing multivariate forecasting models, using ARIMA, econometric techniques, or industry standard forecasting modeling methodologies.
• 10 years of experience developing models and algorithms with statistical packages including Python or R.
• 5 years of people management experience.
• Experience with bringing structure to unstructured data, data visualization, and presenting to an executive audience.
• Experience analyzing back office operations (e.g., content moderation, mortgage processing, insurance claims, etc.).
• Experience identifying and sizing opportunities to drive operational success for the business.
• Excellent problem solving and data analytics skills including data wrangling, SQL, and data modeling.
bottom of page