Escalations Analyst, Trust and Safety, Search
Mar 17, 2022
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 2 years of experience in project and process management in the technology industry or a related field.
• Experience working with analytical tools and/or data analysis (e.g., SQL, Business Intelligence/dashboards, MapReduce).
• Ability to work non-standard working hours/work on a rotating basis, including on weekends.
• Experience in content policy, anti-abuse, or customer support operations and in coding (e.g. Python)/statistical analysis (e.g. R).
• Knowledge of international and geopolitical events and how they may impact a global company.
• Ability to work through ambiguity, thrive in a rapidly changing environment, and to function well in high-pressure situations.
• Ability to review sensitive content as it relates to escalation management.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work successfully in cross-functional teams (e.g., with stakeholders and executives).