top of page
Disinformation Investigations Analyst, YouTube Trust and Safety
San Bruno, CA
Apr 7, 2022
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 5 years of experience in intelligence targeting or analysis, trust and safety, scaled operations, government, threat investigations, or cyber security.
• Experience with open source intelligence tools and methods, analysis and the fusion of all source intelligence into actionable insights.
• Experience with technical indicators and common cyber investigations techniques.
• Experience working in a rapidly-changing industry and manage ambiguity while minimizing uncertainty through quantitative and qualitative insights.
• Experience framing complex problems for diverse audiences, structure analyses, and manage impact.
• Experience building effective relationships with cross-functional partners across geographies.
• Regional expertise, including language proficiency, in East Asia or Eastern Europe geopolitical issues.
• Demonstrated expertise writing finished analytical products and excellent communication, strategic, and analytical skills.
• Familiarity with SQL and spreadsheets.
bottom of page