top of page
Digital Safety Principal GPM -Trust and Safety
May 19, 2022
• Bachelor's degree and 8+ years experience in Program Management OR 11+ years of experience in one of the following: in program management and/or development, driving efforts across multiple disciplines and teams in Hardware/Software Development and/or Management, or equivalent.
• At least 2+years of experience in digital safety, privacy, or data governance architecture.
• At least 2+ years of people management experience.
• Experience leading technical teams both directly and indirectly (via hub and spoke) and designing and implementing large-scale transformations including cultural change.
• Preferred Skills.
• Technical and engineering depth, evaluating, and determining roadmaps both directly and indirectly through others, a natural aptitude for communicating with senior leadership and addressing implementation challenges that arise from customer, company, or policy decisions.
• Experience developing quality measures and metrics to drive product feature decisions.
• Ability to drive clarity in a fast-paced, dynamic landscape across a complex, matrixed environment.
• Exceptional communication skills with the ability to adapt and tailor communications for different audiences.
bottom of page